Keiretsu Forum Nordics is the Nordic go to place for investors, entrepreneurs and supporters to get high quality deal flow and resources in the form of capital, network, training, and services to enhance innovation and success for the entire investor and venture community.
The community connects the Nordic countries, bridging the gap between investors and ventures from local chapters to cross Nordic regions and connecting them to global networks from Silicon Valley to Europe to India, Australia, South Korea, Japan and China.
Since the launch of Keiretsu Forum Nordics in 2016, more than 2000 ventures have applied for capital, more than 160 unique companies have presented to the Nordic investors, and more than 40 companies have been funded, and a few have already made an exit. The Stockholm chapter consists of 66 members that work together to screen, evaluate and invest. The structured process, experience and mind sharing lowers the risk of investing.BECOME A MEMBER
- We are a global network of capital, resources and deal flow. We build additional quality deal flow for our members in different geographical locations, and within different industries. Our members enjoy collaborative business and social relationships between chapters.
- Our community of chapters presents entrepreneurs with equity and resources in different capital markets..
- Keiretsu Forum members invest in a myriad of opportunities. 70% of our investments are in technology companies and 30% in non-technology opportunities.
- Fellowship is enhanced also through countless fun activities for and by the members, such as sailing, golf, tennis, hiking, educational field trips, or just a nice garden party, to name a few.
- Keiretsu Forum enjoys collaboration with other investment forums and investment communities.